GetCareNow – Reserve Your ER Arrival Time
For life-threatening emergencies call 9-1-1
Let us know you’re coming. Select your emergency room arrival time and wait at home until your time to be seen.
At Sherman Oaks Hospital, we strive to make it easier for you to handle life’s unexpected events. This service is just one more way that we are transforming the healthcare experience.
What to Expect
Upon arrival to the Emergency Room Department, the patient must register and will then be evaluated by one of our trained Triage Registered Nurses to determine the level of medical emergency. The triage assessment includes reviewing the complaint, vital signs, medication taken, and past medical history. This process allows us to keep every patient’s wait time as short as possible as well as provide appropriate care to all patients based on their level of emergency.
What to Bring
- Photo ID
- Health insurance information
- List of current medications and dosage
- List of medication allergies
- Test results related to your condition
- Contact information of your usual medical providers
- List of questions you may have